As I was doing the goal assignment, I realized that there are a lot of things that I want to do and accomplish as I go through my life. I started off with the easy goals, that were realistic. They stated how I wanted to be successful the rest of the school and graduate high school with good grades. Others were more complex saying how I wanted to join a sorority in college and be more social with people.
This assignment really helped me because I know now what I need to do as I go forward with my life. I need to space things out, focusing on one goal at a time, rather than bunching them together. I think that bunching them together would make me stressed and cause me not to focus on my most important goals.
Some of my most important goals that I want to achieve are:
1) I plan to graduate high school with good grades and make rest of my high school year memorable.
2) In college, I want to join a sorority and move up higher into the leadership role. I love to help people when they are in need.
3) I want to be able to live in a nice house when I am older and make it a place that I love.
4) I want to experience love with someone. To be able to get married one day to my best friend.
5) I want to be able to feel comfortable with my weight and be confident with my body.
Some of these goals wont happen over night, so I know that it will take some time to take care of them. I hope that I will be able to accomplish them by the end of my life because I know that I will hard when it comes to reaching them.
I love this blog post Alyssa! And I am thrilled that you learned a lot about the goal setting process. Goals are forever changing and evolving - as is the timeline it may take to accomplish those goals. That's why goal setting is something you should do often. At the very least annually. But really it's smart to check back in on your goals monthly - and even weekly. You have very well though out goals too. As always, I am inspired by you!
ReplyDelete