1) Laura Tucker (mom): My mom is the strongest person I know. She has always been there for me for everything because she is my mom and I can tell her anything. She will be able to help me achieve my goals because shes believes in me and wants me to succeed later in life.
2) Kurt Tucker (dad): My dad has my support all the time. I know he will always have my back and he will always will be proud of me and my decisions in life later on.
3) RubenVirgen (family friend): For my entire life, Ruben has been a person that I have looked up to. He has given me and my brother so many opportunities and I know that he will support 100% of the way.
4) Jamie Orr (church counselor/leader): I met Jamie this past summer and she was able to open my mind up and make me face new challenges. She is a positive aspect in my life and I am blessed that I am able to open up to her with my experiences.
5) Mrs. Hawkins ( teacher): Mrs. Hawkins is a teacher at Cal High and currently my iQuest mentor. She is one, out of many teachers that I have been able to open up with and talk to her about what is going on in my life. She has helped me throughout high school with classes and I couldn't be more grateful.
I want to accomplish many things in my lifetime, but a few that I want to get done this week are:
1) Get a gym membership and make a plan to go regularly. I will be setting up pictures to my room to remind me of where I want to be with my body and to be able to be happy.
2) To start my personal essay for College applications. I will brainstorm ideas for where I want to go with my essay and work from there.
3) Study for the ACT that is coming up this Saturday. I will study each night for at least 30 minutes so I know that I am not overdoing it, but I am keeping the most important information in my brain.
4)Clean my room and reorganize. My room gets messy a lot from time to time, but I really want to work on keeping it clean for a while because I feel like with a clean environment you are able to focus more.
5) Start looking for homecoming dresses online. Homecoming is a little more than a month away, but I want to be extra prepared.
I want to accomplish many things in my lifetime, but a few that I want to get done this week are:
1) Get a gym membership and make a plan to go regularly. I will be setting up pictures to my room to remind me of where I want to be with my body and to be able to be happy.
2) To start my personal essay for College applications. I will brainstorm ideas for where I want to go with my essay and work from there.
3) Study for the ACT that is coming up this Saturday. I will study each night for at least 30 minutes so I know that I am not overdoing it, but I am keeping the most important information in my brain.
4)Clean my room and reorganize. My room gets messy a lot from time to time, but I really want to work on keeping it clean for a while because I feel like with a clean environment you are able to focus more.
5) Start looking for homecoming dresses online. Homecoming is a little more than a month away, but I want to be extra prepared.
Great post Alyssa! Have you shared your blog with your family and friends? I just know they would love reading it. :) Best wishes, Mrs. Gagnon
ReplyDelete