Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Bucket List



I want to do many things in my life. Some of them include:


  1. Meet Dylan O'Brien.
  2. Finish a series of Netflix in a week.
  3. Visit Italy and see my family.
  4. Go skydiving.
  5. Write a book.
  6. Get a cartilage piercing.
  7. Get another tattoo.
  8. Learn to snowboard.
  9. See the Northern Lights.
  10. Visit Niagara Falls.
  11. Find a four leaf clover.
  12. Be in a movie.
  13. Do the splits.
  14. Swim with dolphins.
  15. Get married.
  16. Build a house.
  17. Have kids.
  18. Cook a 5 star meal.
  19. Pursue my passion.
  20. Make my ideal weight.
  21. Go to the Olympics.
  22. Save a life.
  23. Pet a penguin.
  24. Have a pet polar bear.
  25. Get a New Years Eve kiss.
  26. Cliff Dive
  27. Zip line
  28. Go paint balling.
  29. Camp on a beach.
  30. Go to every amusement park in the U.S.
  31. Go see a NFL game.
  32. Go see a NHL game.
  33. Do a color run.
  34. Ride a mechanical bull.
  35. Learn to juggle.
  36. Release the passt
  37. Be part of a Flash mob.
  38. Sleep under the stars.
  39. Donate blood.
  40. Find the love of my life.
  41. Do white water rafting.
  42. Drive a race car.
  43. Cross the equator.
  44. Cage dive with sharks.
  45. Start my own business.
  46. Go on a road trip with my best friends.
  47. Go see the Amazon Forest.
  48. Ride an elephant.
  49. Work Abroad.
  50. Visit Alcatraz.

*Numbering is mixed up but there is 50 things!!



2 comments:

  1. I love so many of your bucket list items! I did know that you already have a tattoo! What is it of? What do you want your 2nd tattoo to be of? I also love your goal to go to the Olympics. A truly life changing experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE DYLAN O'BRIEN :) Wow! I had no idea you had a tattoo!? So cool. You have such a wide variety of goals, and I know with your optimism and bright personality, you will be able to do so! I love how you have such huge goals such as writing a book and starting your own business. But, you also have small goals such as learning to juggle and doing the splits. Thank you for talking about Boise with me! Maybe I will see you there :)

    ReplyDelete