Tuesday, February 23, 2016

What Makes Success?

Success does not come easily. Some can be born into it, but others have to work their way up to being successful. I think that the true meaning of success is being able to get where you want to be.  If you want to have a great job, or a good house you have to work your way up to it. Success doesn't happen over night.  Being successful means that you want to strive at what you do. You want to live up to your full potential. In terms of my success, I want to be able to make my parents proud. I enjoy seeing them smile when I do something great. As I grow older and come to terms with my success, I will do everything I can to strive for greatness. I want to make myself proud. I want to stick out when I am older and be different than others in a way thats positive.I want to be successful in my life. Success is something that is truly amazing when you are able to get where you wanna be.

1 comment:

  1. love this alyssa! keep working hard!! Cannot wait to see your success!

    ReplyDelete