Mission Statement:
I believe my mission in life is to live everyday as its my last. To be able to be happy, caring towards others and do everything that I can before I die. Also to be able to live up to God's word and have a strong relationship with him my entire life.
Alyssa, I love your mission statement and the love you have for God and His Word is so inspiring. The fact that you also put others first in your statement really portrays a great character. Your internship seems so interesting and SOOO much fun! I can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteI love your mission statement, Alyssa! Life is short and so precious. I admire that you are aware of that and that you are using it for positive motivation in your life. You are simply fantastic and I'm so happy I have the chance to get to know you this year. Mrs. Gagnon
ReplyDelete